Tabula Rasa, one of the best-kept secrets in wet shaving that truly defy expectation. These soft soaps are especially formulated for those with sensitive skin or prone to allergies.
Made with skin-nurturing ingredients like mango butter, argan oil, and shea butter, these vegan soaps create an amazingly thick lather that provides excellent glide and a cushioned & comfortable shave. 100% handmade from only the best natural ingredients, these soaps are considered to be one of the finest on the market today.
Enriched with Stimu-tex, a Swiss formulated active complex that alleviates dry, itchy, and irritated skin while protecting from allergic reaction. The result is a smooth, hydrated skin that feels soft to the touch for hours after shaving.
Handcrafted in small batches by artisans in Germany, Tabula Rasa's face-friendly range has gained a worldwide devoted following.
Aromatic blend of citrus fruits, florals, spices, musk, and oriental resins and balsams. Cardamom, lime, pink pepper, vanilla, patchouli, rose and elemi.
Aqua, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Extract, Hordeum Vulgare Wax, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Borate, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol.
How to use:
From the makers of Tabula Rasa, for best result it is recommended to palm lather. Building lather directly on the face or in a bowl can be more challenging than most soaps.
Tip, in any case start with a damp (not wet) brush and add water as you go along. While it takes longer to build lather, adding additional water in stages helps to moisten and volumize the lather.
- Soak brush in warm water, then shake it out well. You want a damp brush.
- Spread a hazelnut-sized amount of soap in the palm of your hand, use the brush like a paintbrush.
- When the palm of your hand appears to be painted white with soap, squeeze the lather from the brush into your palm using your fingers and thumb.
- Add a little water to the tips of your shaving brush and continue to palm lather.
- Repeat this process several times until lather is thick and holds its shape like whipped cream.
- Apply to the face with your shaving brush and proceed with your shave.