Shaving soap stick from MÜHLE, with Sandalwood – warm and sensual.
This shaving soap stick is perfect for travelling. Just like a deodorant stick you can twist it in and out of its case - always as much as you need for the current shave.
All MÜHLE soaps are made from very elaborate recipes that perfectly prepare the skin and beard at a particularly careful and mild shave. A benefactor fun.
The valuable ingredients originate from selected essences of Oriental sandalwood. The precious, essential oil is used, which is achieved by a multi-stage distillation process. Sandalwood nourishes and pampers the skin and the senses. With fine fragrance notes of coriander and star anise.
- Suitable for normal and dry skin
- Size 37g
Ingredients: Potassium Palmate, Sodium Palmate, Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Aqua, Palm Kernel Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betain, Parfum, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Limonene.
How to use a Soap Stick :
- Use warm water to wet your beard
- Rub the stick against the grain all over your beard
- Use a wet shaving brush to build lather directly on your face
- For bowl lathering: Dip the tip into hot water for some seconds and give your brush a few rubs against the stick
- Tip: Keep adding a little water while working the brush on the face. It quickly adds more volume to the lather. Stop when you are satisfied and shave.