Rockwell 2C Safety Razor
Item No: PR1098
A razor that adjusts to your skin type and stubble length, so you get a close, comfortable shave - every time! The 2C is perfect for budget conscious shavers to get started with Rockwell's patented adjustability and precision-engineered, optimized blade angles. Say goodbye to razor burn for good and say hello to the closest, most comfortable shave of your life..
The Rockwell 2C includes Rockwell sizes 1 and 3. These are our most popular settings, making the Rockwell 2C a great beginner classic razor. The adjustable sizes that come with the Rockwell 2C ensure anyone can perfect a close, comfortable shave. This high-end razor combines revolutionary precision-engineered blade angles and patented adjustability to deliver an unparalleled shaving experience.
When coupled with Rockwell's pure Swedish Stainless Steel Blades, the 2C provides the ultimate, close shave at a value that will put you off cartridge razors for good. Cast from premium chromed zinc alloys, the Rockwell 2C’s flawless finish is nearly as impressive as the incredible shave it provides.
• Eliminates shaving irritation and in-grown hairs for a close, comfortable shave, every time.
• Includes Rockwell sizes 1 and 3 - our most popular settings, making the Rockwell 2C a great beginner classic razor.
• Cast from premium high-end chromed zinc alloys with a striking White Chrome finish.
• Precision engineered blade angles provide the ultimate shaving experience.
• Perfectly weighted and balanced through unparalleled craftsmanship for intuitive handling and effortless glide.
• 1 Rockwell 2C Double Edge Razor
• Includes: 1 knurled handle, 1 1/3 Plate, and 1 cap
• The 1/3 patented flippable base plate features Rockwell's 2 most popular sizes
• Handle with a deep knurled grip for no-slip shaving
Designed in Canada
I purchased this after using the budget friendly Feather Popular DE razor for 2 or 3 years.
The 1 setting is more mild than the Feather (which makes it safe for use as a baby teething toy and suitable for the kind of soft fluff one might find a 12 year old's top lip). 3 tells the stubble who the Daddy is and gives a reassuring aural feedback on how many hairs have been mown down on the field of fine grooming.
I was a little concerned I would look like Edward Scissorhands' stunt double but find it gives a superior shave to the Feather for my anglo-saxon hair/skin combination.
Good, solid weight and feel to both handle and head and I see little wrong with the razor bar some casting marks on the underside of the base.
Unfortunately the 6S was out of stock at the time as I think this would provide experimentation room with the settings as well as offering the user information as to what the inside of their face looks like after using the most aggressive setting. One star off for the casting marks but reinstated as a nod to good value as it appears to be a solid product.
In an effort to try and cut down on plastic (and pink tax), I wanted to go down the route of using a DE razor for body shaving.
The razor is very well made and has decent weight to it. The knurled handle makes it comfortable to hold while shaving in the shower. I have my training wheels on (plate 1), but felt that I got a good close shave with no nicks (yet). I just have to get used to getting the angle right for the entire shave so I don't miss bits.
I would recommend this as a beginner razor.