Rockwell 2C Safety Razor
Item No: PR1098
A razor that adjusts to your skin type and stubble length, so you get a close, comfortable shave - every time! The 2C is perfect for budget conscious shavers to get started with Rockwell's patented adjustability and precision-engineered, optimized blade angles. Say goodbye to razor burn for good and say hello to the closest, most comfortable shave of your life..
The Rockwell 2C includes Rockwell sizes 1 and 3. These are our most popular settings, making the Rockwell 2C a great beginner classic razor. The adjustable sizes that come with the Rockwell 2C ensure anyone can perfect a close, comfortable shave. This high-end razor combines revolutionary precision-engineered blade angles and patented adjustability to deliver an unparalleled shaving experience.
When coupled with Rockwell's pure Swedish Stainless Steel Blades, the 2C provides the ultimate, close shave at a value that will put you off cartridge razors for good. Cast from premium chromed zinc alloys, the Rockwell 2C’s flawless finish is nearly as impressive as the incredible shave it provides.
• Eliminates shaving irritation and in-grown hairs for a close, comfortable shave, every time.
• Includes Rockwell sizes 1 and 3 - our most popular settings, making the Rockwell 2C a great beginner classic razor.
• Cast from premium high-end chromed zinc alloys with a striking White Chrome finish.
• Precision engineered blade angles provide the ultimate shaving experience.
• Perfectly weighted and balanced through unparalleled craftsmanship for intuitive handling and effortless glide.
• 1 Rockwell 2C Double Edge Razor
• Includes: 1 knurled handle, 1 1/3 Plate, and 1 cap
• The 1/3 patented flippable base plate features Rockwell's 2 most popular sizes
• Handle with a deep knurled grip for no-slip shaving
Designed in Canada
In an effort to try and cut down on plastic (and pink tax), I wanted to go down the route of using a DE razor for body shaving.
The razor is very well made and has decent weight to it. The knurled handle makes it comfortable to hold while shaving in the shower. I have my training wheels on (plate 1), but felt that I got a good close shave with no nicks (yet). I just have to get used to getting the angle right for the entire shave so I don't miss bits.
I would recommend this as a beginner razor.