Rockwell 6C Safety Razor
Item No: PR1099
A fully adjustable razor for any skin type and stubble length, so you get a close, comfortable shave - every time! Never waste money on cartridges or subscription shave clubs again and make shaving something to look forward to with Rockwell's adjustable, precision-engineered optimized blade angles. Say goodbye to razor burn for good and say hello to the closest, most comfortable shave of your life.
The Rockwell 6C is a fully-adjustable razor, available at the best possible price. Cast from premium chromed zinc alloys, the Rockwell 6C’s flawless finish is nearly as impressive as the incredible shave it provides. The six adjustable sizes that come with the Rockwell 6C ensure anyone can perfect a close, comfortable shave. This high-end razor combines revolutionary precision-engineered blade angles and patented adjustability to deliver an unparalleled shaving experience.
When coupled with Rockwell's pure Swedish Stainless Steel Blades, the 6C provides the ultimate close shave at a value that will put anyone off cartridge razors for good. The Rockwell 6C is available in classic White Chrome and striking Gunmetal finishes.
• Eliminates shaving irritation and in-grown hairs for a close, comfortable shave, every time.
• Patented 6 levels of shaving freedom, to ensure that anyone can redefine the closeness, smoothness, and comfort of their shave.
• Cast from premium high-end chromed zinc alloys with a striking White Chrome finish.
• Precision engineered blade angles provide the ultimate shaving experience.
• Perfectly weighted and balanced through unparalleled craftsmanship for intuitive handling and effortless glide.
• 1 Rockwell 6C Double Edge Razor
• Includes: 1 knurled handle, 1 1/3 Plate, 1 2/4 Plate, 1 5/6 Plate and 1 cap
• Handle with a deep knurled grip for no-slip shaving
Designed in Canada
Rockwell hit the nail on the head with this shaving system. The 3 plates allow you to dial in the level of blade exposure that works for your skin. Changing plates between passes is quick and simple. The lack of moving parts means that there’s nothing to go wrong with this razor - just keep it clean and dry between uses. I’m very happy with it.