Rockwell 6S Stainless Steel Safety Razor
Item No: PR1387
The Rockwell 6S provides six levels of adjustability, to ensure any and every man can redefine the closeness, smoothness, and comfort of their shave.
This fully adjustable razor is forged from space-grade stainless steel, the six adjustable sizes ensure anyone can perfect a close, comfortable shave no matter their skin type of facial hair length. This high-end razor combines revolutionary precision-engineered blade angles and patented adjustability to deliver an unparalled shaving experience. When coupled with Rockwell's pure Swedish Stainless Steel Blades, the 6S provides the ultimate, close shave at a value that will put you off cartridge razors for good.
- Weight: 235g
- Handle Dimensions: 8.9cm long, with a 12mm diameter
- Eliminates shaving irritation and in-grown hairs for a close, comfortable shave, every time.
- Patented 6 levels of shaving freedom, to ensure that anyone can redefine the closeness, smoothness, and comfort of their shave.
- Precision engineered blade angles provide the ultimate shaving experience.
- Perfectly weighted and balanced through unparalleled craftsmanship for intuitive handling and effortless glide.
In the box:
- One Rockwell 6S Double Edge Razor
- Includes: 1 knurled handle, 1 1/3 Plate, 1 2/4 Plate, 1 5/6 Plate and 1 cap
- 3 patented flippable base plates for 6 levels of adjustability
- 5 Rockwell Swedish stainless steel razor blades
- Handle with a deep knurled grip for no-slip shaving
Proudly crafted in the USA using 316L Stainless Steel
This Rockwell razor comes with three base-plates giving 6 settings, allowing you to experiment to your heart's content on what setting and blade combination works best for you. It's a solid thing in the hand, feels precisely made and the matte finish suits it well. When shaving it's also the most audible razor I've ever used - you can hear the stubble being dispatched, which is interesting. The stainless construction also means that it should last pretty much indefinitely, barring accidents or abuse.It's also very well presented should this be a gift (even to yourself).