A shaving soap that's gentle on the skin and ensures pure comfort. This is a product for shaving connoisseurs.
Develops a creamy and moisturizing lather that leaves the skin with a refreshing, spicy fragrance. For normal and sensitive skin. With the unique extract of the high alpine Speick plant from biologically regulated wild harvesting (kbW).
- Contains relaxing lavender oil
- Does not contain preservatives
- Free of mineral oil-based ingredients
- Gluten and lactose free
- Dermatological and allergological tested
- Size 50g
Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Laurate, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Valeriana Celtica (Speick) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil, Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Linalool, Limonene, Eugenol, CI 15850 (Pigment Red 57)
Made in Germany
How to use a Soap Stick :
- Use warm water to wet your beard
- Rub the stick against the grain all over your beard
- Use a wet shaving brush to build lather directly on your face
- For bowl lathering: Dip the tip into hot water for some seconds and give your brush a few rubs against the stick
- Tip: Keep adding a little water while working the brush on the face. It quickly adds more volume to the lather. Stop when you are satisfied and shave.
FSC-certified folding box made of paper, printed with environmentally friendly colours. Core made of PP. Shaving soap wrapped in aluminium foil. For optimal recycling, dispose of folding box in waste paper and aluminium foil and core in recycling waste.
Speick body care:
Free from mineral oils. Basic care. Readily biologically degradable according to OECD-criteria. Gluten- and lactose-free. Dermatologically and allergologically tested.